To keep everyone safe within the clinic and in the community, we are asking for you to send a message to confirm that NONE of the following applies to you
Please confirm that you DO NOT :
1. Have a new persistent cough, sore throat, temperature / Fever over 37.5°C
2. Been abroad in the past 15 days
3. Currently being treated for cancer
4. Are required to shield due to the government advice
5. Have an immunodeficiency
7. Have experienced ‘not normal’ symptoms for you, such as fatigue, body aches, loss of smell or taste, nausea or Diarrhoea
8. Visited a care home within the past 7 days
9. If you or someone in your household has received a positive test for Covid-19 in the past 4 weeks
If any of these DO apply to you, please call the clinic at least 48hrs before your appointment to speak with a Registered Nurse. We may need to reschedule your appointment.
If NONE of the above applies to you please send a message to confirm these do not apply and you will be attending your appointment as planned.
Please remember to arrive on-time, and not to arrive more than 5 minutes early. You may be asked to wait outside if your Nurse or Technician is not ready for you. We are taking extra time between clients to thoroughly clean the areas you will be using
Thank you for understanding and helping us to keep everyone in our community Safe and well. As always your information is held discreetly and confidentially with a Registered Nurse. Should we need to speak with you, please leave a contact Number we can reach you on
We will ask everyone in the Clinic to wash their hands with soap and water upon arrival and again when you leave.
Please arrive on time and try not to bring anything other than your handbag with you
See you all soon!
Nurse Arwen Watson BSc (Hons)
Owner of the Blossom Clinic
Please send a message to confirm that NONE of these statements apply to you